FSSAI Recruitment: FSSAI schedule to hire Food Analyst for 2022. The job location is New Delhi. The selection process, recruitment process for FSSAI Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India is a statutory body established under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The FSSAI has been established under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, which is a consolidating statute related to food safety and regulation in India.
Job Role: Food Analyst
Qualification: Master Degree/Bachelor Degree
Last Date: 10 Mar 2022
- Master’s degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology, Food and Nutrition or Bachelor of Technology in Dairy or Oil or degree in Veterinary Sciences from a university established in India by law or is an associate of the Institution of Chemists (India) by examination in the section of Food Analysts conducted by the Institution of Chemists (India) or any other equivalent qualification recognized and notified by the Central government for such purposes And has at least three years experience in the analysis of food. And has been declared qualified for appointment as a Food Analyst by a board appointed and notified by the Authority.
Age limit :
- Food Analyst – 50 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
- Food Analyst – 02 Posts
Pay Scale details:
- Food Analyst – Rs.60,000/-
FSSAI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for FSSAI Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at www.fssai.gov.in website on or before 10 March 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here