GACL Recruitment: Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited is an state government owned chemical and alkalies manufacturer under the ownership of [[[Government of Gujarat|Ministry of Chemicals and Petro-Chemicals]], Government of Gujarat. Its manufacturing facilities are located at Dahej and Vadodara in Gujarat.
Job Role: Executive Trainee/Apprentice Attendant Operator Chemical Plant/Apprentice Boiler Attendant/ Apprentice Fitter/Others
Last Date: 12 December 2021
Executive Trainee (Finance) :
- B.Com with CA/ CMA from a recognized university,
- ITI in relevant trade through either National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) or Gujarat Council of Vocational Training (GCVT),
- B.E./B.Tech in relevant discipline full time from Government recognized university.
Technician Apprentice :
- Diploma in relevant Engineering full time from Government recognized university. OR B.Com full time from Government recognized university.
Apprentice Junior Data Associate:
- 12th Standard Pass (HSc).
GACL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Merely fulfilling the educational qualification does not necessarily entitle applicants to be called for personal interview. Relaxation in age may be given to deserving candidates
How to Apply GACL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at the GACL Careers page on or before 12 December 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here