Gauhati High Court Recruitment: Gauhati High Court schedule to hire Grade-I Assam Judicial Service 2021. If you have Graduate as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Assam. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The Guwahati High Court was promulgated by governor general of India on 1 March 1948 after the Government of India Act 1935 was passed. Establishing the High Court of Assam with effect from 5 April 1948, for the then Province of Assam.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
Company: Gauhati High Court
Job Role: Grade-I Assam Judicial Service
Total Vacancies: 12
Salary: Rs. 51550-63,070/-
Job Location: Assam
Application Start Date: 06 May 2021
Last Date: 24 May 2021
- Must be holder of Degree in Law from a recognized University. Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have been so practicing for a period of not less than 7 (seven) years as on such date
- Others: 45 years
- SC/ ST(P)/ ST (H): 35 – 48 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- Unreserved: 12 posts
Gauhati High Court Selection Process :
Selection will be based on the Written Examination (Screening Test), Skill Test and a Viva Voce.
Scheme of Examination:
- The Competitive Examination shall consist of a Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), a Main (Written) Examination and a Viva Voce/Interview.
- Those candidates who will secure 600/o or more marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Main Examination: Provided that the ratio on the basis of which the candidates will be called for the Main (Written) Examination shall be 1:10. (for one post 10 candidates will be called).
- All candidates who obtain 600/o or more aggregate marks in the Main Written Examination subject to securing at least 45% marks in individual Paper-I, II & III and minimum 35% marks in the Official Language Paper (Paper- IV) shall be eligible for Viva Voce.
- The marks secured in the language paper shall be qualifying in nature and shall not be counted in the aggregate marks secured by the candidates in the examination for the purpose of final selection. The ratio in which the candidates will be called for viva voce/interview is 1:3 (3 candidates against 1 post) subject to marks obtained as stated above.
- Interview/Viva Voce: 50 Marks. The candidates shall have to secure minimum 600/o marks in the interview. The final evaluation will be in order of merit subject to overall suitability of the candidate.
- For all others: Rs.500/-
- For SC, ST (P) & ST (H): Rs.250/-
How to apply Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.ghconline.gov.in website from 20 April to 04 May 2021 up to 5 PM.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online application: 06.05.2021, 5 PM
- Last date for online application: 24.05.2021, 5:00 PM
- Last date for payment of fee: 27.05.2021, Till bank transaction hours
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here