Gautam Buddha University Recruitment: Gautam Buddha University schedule to hire Assistant Engineer/Fire-Cum-Security Officer/Junior Engineer 2021. If you have Uttar Pradesh as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Uttar Pradesh. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below
About Gautam Buddha University: Gautam Buddha University, established by the Uttar Pradesh Act (9) of 2002, commenced its first academic session at its 511 acres lush green campus at Greater Noida in August 2008. The University is fully funded by the New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (NOIDA) and the Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA), the undertakings of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The University is recognized by the University Grants Commission under UGC Act and is a member of the Association of Indian Universities. The academic programmes offered by the University are recognised by the University Grants Commission of India and various other Statutory Bodies, Councils, whichever are applicable in individual cases.
Gautam Buddha University Recruitment:
Company: Gautam Buddha University
Job Role: Assistant Engineer/Fire-Cum-Security Officer/Junior Engineer
Salary: Rs.25,000 – 42,000/-Month
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Last Date: 22 June 2021
- Graduate in Electrical/Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with at least 3 years of relevant experiences. Desirable: Knowledge of working in computerized environment.
Junior Engineer :
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering with at least 55% marks or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution. 03 years of relevant working experience in an established organization in case of Diploma holders. Desirable: Knowledge of working in computerized environment.
- A Graduate or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institution. At least 10 years experience in Police/Para-Military forces/Armed Forces not below the rank of Sub-Inspector (Exe)/Subedar or an equivalent position with Exemplary service. Holding a Valid Driving License to ride Jeep/Motor Cycle.
- Desirable: Completion of a course in Fire Fighting or Unarmed Combat Course in Army or Para- Military Force. Should able to speak English and Hindi.
Age Limit: 40 years
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
- Fire-Cum-Security Officer – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Rs. 42000/-
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Rs. 42000/-
- Fire-Cum-Security Officer – Rs. 42000/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Rs.32000/- P.M (for retired person) Rs.25000/-P.M. (for direct recruitment)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Rs.32000/- P.M (for retired person) Rs.25000/-P.M. (for direct recruitment)
Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may send application from (on prescribed format) along with all relevant documents for one or more post(s) through speed post to the following postal address on or before 22 June 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Gautam Buddha University,
Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar 201312 U.P.
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here