Goa Housing Board Recruitment: The Goa Housing Board is an autonomous body which was constituted under Goa, Daman & Diu Housing Board Act, 1968 and started functioning from the year 1969. The objective of the Board is to provide Residential house sites & housing facilities to the Goan population at reasonable price. Creation of surplus in housing stock on ownership basis. Providing quality and cost effective housing and shelter options to the citizens.
Goa Housing Board Recruitment:
Job Role: Junior Engineer/Lower Division Clerk/Multi Tasking Staff
Last Date: 16 November 2021
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised University /State Board or equivalent. Knowledge of Konkani.
Lower Division Clerk:
- Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution. Knowledge of computer applications / operations with typing speed of 30 words per minute in English. Knowledge of Konkani.
Multi Tasking Staff:
- Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/Institution. OR Passed course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification, in relevant trade, from a recognized Institution. Knowledge of Konkani.
Age Limit: 18 to 45 years
- Junior Engineer – 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff – 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer – Level 5
- Lower Division Clerk – Level 2
- Multi Tasking Staff – Level 1
Goa Housing Board Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for Goa Housing Board Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 08 November 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here