Goa University Recruitment: Goa University schedule to hire Library Assistant/Lower Division Clerk/Binder or 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Goa. The details for the selection process, Goa University application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
Goa University is a public state research university headquartered in the city of Panaji, in the Indian state of Goa. In addition to Panaji, it has a campus in Margao, Mapusa, Ponda, Old Goa and Vasco da Gama.
Goa University Recruitment:
Job Role: Library Assistant/Junior Stenographer/Office Assistant/Multi-Tasking Staff/Site Supervisor
Salary: Rs.21,210 – 23,028/-
- Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent. Diploma in Library Science (Two years course after Matriculation). Knowledge of Konkani.
- Higher Secondary Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognised Institution. Should be Computer Literate. Speed of 100 words per minute in Short Hand and 35 words per minute in typewriting. Knowledge of Konkani.
Office Assistant (LDC):
- Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate OR All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution. Knowledge of Computer application/ operations with typing speed of 30 words per minutes in English. Knowledge of Konkani.
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/ Institution. OR Passed course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification, in relevant trade, from a recognized Institution.
- S.S.C.E. or equivalent qualification. 2 years experience in the area. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Library Assistant/Junior Stenographer/Office Assistant/Multi-Tasking Staff/Site Supervisor – 45 years
- Library Assistant – 4 Posts
- Junior Stenographer – 1 Post
- Office Assistant (LDC) – 50 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 25 Posts
- Site Supervisor – 1 Post
- Library Assistant – Rs. 23,028/-
- Junior Stenographer – Rs. 23,028/-
- Office Assistant (LDC) – Rs. 21,513/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Rs. 21,210/-
- Site Supervisor – Rs. 21,210/-
Goa University Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the written test and such other test in terms of the Office Memorandum issued by the Personnel Department, Government of Goa.
- For General: Rs.200/-
How to apply Goa University Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 08 November 2022.
For More details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here