GRSE Recruitment: GRSE schedule to hire Trainee Marine Engineer 2021. If you have Any Degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The primary objective of the GRSE is to provide a solution to the needs shipbuilding requirement of the Indian Coast and Indian Navy. It was incorporated in 1934 under the government of India. It has 3 facilities of units, While the first unit for shipbuilding located in Kolkata, second unit for built ship located in Rajabagan Dockyard and third unit for fitting and repair section.
Job Role: Trainee Marine Engineer
Qualification: Any Degree
Last Date: 16 August 2021
- Degree in Mechanical Engg./ Mechanical & Automation Engineering/Naval Architecture; approved by AICTE/UGC.
Maximum Age Limit :
- For General – 28 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST & OBC candidates as per prevailing Govt. rules
Total vacancies: 50 Posts
- For General – Rs. 1,82,000/-
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs.1,72,900/-
GRSE Recruitment 2021 Selection Process :
- Candidates will be called for admission/verification of original documents based on merit list prepared as per the marks obtained in final year (i.e. average of 7th & 8th semester) of engineering degree, subject to fulfilment of other eligibility criteria.
- For General – Rs.1000/-
Mode Of Payment:
- Application fee of Rs. 1000/- through Demand Draft in favour of “Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd., payable at Kolkata as applicable.
How to Apply GRSE Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 16 August 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
In-charge (TTC), GRSE Ltd.,
5, DR. R.N. Tagore Road, (Near Dunlop Bridge)
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here