HAL Recruitment: HAL schedule to hire Trade Apprentice 2021. If you have ITI as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Lucknow. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd: The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India. The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
Job Role: Trade Apprentice
Job Location: Lucknow
Salary: As per govt norms
Last Date: 18 June 2021
- Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Draughtsman Mechanic- High School(Science and
Maths) in (10+2) system or equivalent. Electronics Mechanic, Refrigeration and AC, Instrument Mechanic, Electroplater- High School in (10+2) System or equivalent
- Welder, Sheet metal Worker-Class 8th pass in 10+2 system or equivalent. COPA/PASAA- possessing National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- ITI candidates having National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training)/ SCVT (State Council of Vocational Training) from Government/Affiliated Institutes in following Trades: Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Welder, Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electroplater, Refrigeration/AC, Draughtsman Mechanical, Sheet-metal Worker, COPA/PASAA. Candidates must have passed ITI in year 2018, 2019, and 2020.
Age Limit: 27 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
HAL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Merit. Merit will be finalized considering 70% weightage to percentage obtained
in High School and 30% weightage to percentage obtained in ITI. In case the Result is in CGPA, equivalent percentage (correct to two decimal places) as per certified conversion formula of the board/council shall be filled. Approximation will not be considered (For Eg 86.45 will not be considered 86.5)
How to Apply HAL Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates should register in apprenticeshipindia.org and apply through online by sing official website on or before 18 June 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here(Link activates from 03 June 2021)
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here