HAL Recruitment: HAL schedule to hire Graduate/Diploma/Trade Apprentice 2021. If you have ITI as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd: The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India. The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
Job Role: Trade Apprentice
Salary: As per govt norms
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: 28 July 2021
- Candidates who have passed Craftsmen Training from recognized ITI’s of Karnataka state only need to apply.
HAL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection of the candidates for Apprenticeship Training is based on merit. Reservation will be applied as per Apprenticeship Act. The selected candidates will be informed through HAL website www.hal-india.com/career on or before 23rd August 2021.
How to Apply HAL Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application along with required documents through postal on or before 28 July 2021.
For More Details & Application Form : Click here [adcode]
Technical Training Institute,
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Suranjan Das Road, Vimanapura Post,
Documents to be added:
- Copy of SSLC Marks Card
- Copy of ITI Mark sheets/ self attested internet downloaded result sheets
- Copy of NTC (National Trade Certificate)
- Copy of Caste Certificate / PWD Certificate/Armed personnel Certificate
- Copy of the Aadhar card and PAN card
- Copy of NCVT MIS portal Registration
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here