HAL Recruitment: The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India. The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
Job Role: ITI Apprentice
Salary: As per govt norms
Last Date: 06 December 2021
- PUC with Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (3 years)
- PUC(PCB) with Diploma in Physiotherapy(2 years)
- PUC(PCB) with D’ Pharma (2 years)
- PUC with Certificate of Training in First Aid from Indian Red Cross or St. John’s Ambulance Association or similar recognized Organization
Age Limit(As on 1 September 2021): 28 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
HAL Recruitment Selection Process:
Eligible candidates shortlisted based on the initial screening will be selected ONLY through Written Test.The minimum cut off percentage of marks to be scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination i.e. Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery for Staff Nurse / Diploma in Pharmacy for Pharmacist are as follows
- SC/ST/PWD -50% & above
- UR/OBC -60% & above
- Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) towards Application Fee (In addition, Bank charges extra, as applicable), which is non-refundable is to be paid by candidates belonging to UR/OBC Category. The same is exempted in the case of SC/ST/PWD and Candidates sponsored by Employment exchange and Sainik Board;
How to Apply HAL Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online on or before 14 December 2021.
For More Details & Apply : Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here