HAL Recruitment : HAL schedule to hire Security Officer/Officer for 2022. The job location is Across India. The details are provided below.
The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India. The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
HAL Recruitment :
Job Role: Security Officer/Officer
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree/Master Degree
Salary: Rs.40000 – 140000/-
- Successful completion of ten months pre-Commission Training Course from the Officers’ Training School, Chennai or from any other equivalent Institution under the Defence Forces; [OR] Successful completion of one to one and a half years Course conducted by the
Central/State Governments qualifying for appointment as Deputy Superintendent of Police/Sub-Inspectors in State Police, Railway Protection Force, Central Reserve Police, Border Security Force; [OR]
- Successful completion of one year Training Course conducted by Central Government for those selected for the posts of Intelligence Officers in the Central Intelligence Bureau and Research and Analysis Wing; [OR] Successful completion of Training conducted by the Central Government for candidates selected for the post of Sub Inspectors in the CISF or successful completion of one year training conducted by Home Ministry, Government of India, for SI in CBI; [OR] 52 weeks Training Course of Instructions for IAF Police in the Rank of Sergeant, Junior Warrant Officer, Warrant Officer and Master Warrant Officer
- The candidate should possess a Full Time Bachelor’s Degree (3 years after 10+2), from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country. [AND] The candidate should possess one of the following: Full Time Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a Compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country; [OR] Full Time Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country; [OR]
- Full Time Master’s Degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country;
[OR] Full Time Master’s Degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level from Institutes/Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country.
- For UR/EWS – 35 years
- For OBC(NCL) – 38 years
- For SC/ST – 40 years
- Security Officer – 06 Posts
- Officer – 04 Posts
Salary:Rs.40000 – 140000/-
HAL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Candidates applying for the aforesaid posts are required to meet the stipulated criteria w.r.t Qualification and the Post Professional Qualification Experience (Executive experience). Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening, relevance of experience and other credentials possessed only will be called for personal interview. Date, Time and Venue of the Interview will be intimated to the short-listed/eligible candidates via E-mail / HAL Website. Candidates will be shortlisted and called for Interview in the ratio of 1:10 (Maximum) as per the Rules of the Company
- For General – Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/ Internal candidates
How to Apply HAL Recruitment 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates may forward their duly filled in Application in the prescribed Format to the following address on or before 24 May 2022
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Chief Manager(HR), Recruitment Section
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
15/1 Cubbon Road,
Bangalore – 560 001.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here