HAL Recruitment: HAL schedule to hire PGT/Librarian Cum Teacher for 2022. The location is Across India.
The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India. The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
Job Role: PGT/Librarian Cum Teacher/Lower Division Clerk
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs.15000 – 16000/-
- B E / B Tech- Computer Science / Computer Engineering/ Information Technology / Electronics /Electronics & Communication or Equivalent from recognized university. OR MCA / MSc. Computer Science from recognized university OR B Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent & postgraduate degree in subject from recognized university. OR Post Graduate diploma in computer & post graduate degree in any subject from recognized university. OR ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and postgraduate degree in any subject from recognized university. OR ‘C’ Level from DOEACC Ministry of information & communication technology & graduation. Graduate with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from NCTE recognized institute is desirable. Experience :- Minimum 2 years in a similar position with proficiency in teaching in English
Librarian Cum Teacher:
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Science with min. 50% marks from a recognized institution. OR Graduate with min 50% marks with one year diploma in Library Science from a recognized institution. Fluency of Hindi and English. Competence to teach junior classes in English. Knowledge of computer applications and MS OFFICE. Experience :- 2 years (desirable) (Fresher can also apply)
Lower Division Clerk:
- Graduation with Min. 55% marks or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. A typing speed of minimum 35 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. Working Knowledge of English & Hindi. Knowledge of Computer Applications and MS OFFICE. Experience :- 2 years (desirable) (Fresher can also apply)
- PGT/Librarian Cum Teacher/Lower Division Clerk – less than 40 years
- PGT – Rs.16000/-
- Librarian Cum Teacher – Rs.16000/-
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs.15000/-
HAL Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Demo Class , Skill Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply HAL Recruitment 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates may forward their duly filled in Application in the prescribed Format to the following address on or before 20 June 2022
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
H.A.L. Education Society
C/o H.A.L. Vidyalaya,
H.A.L. Township, G.T. Road, Kanpur – 208007
For more govt jobs: Click Here