HAL Walk-in Interview : HAL schedule to hire Graduate and Diploma Apprentice for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, HAL application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India. The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
HAL Walk-in Interview :
Positions: Graduate & Diploma Apprentice
Job Location: Across India
- For Engineering Graduate Apprentices: Candidates should have successfully completed Degree in Engineering technology from a recognized university as mentioned at 1A and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.
- For Technician (Diploma Apprentices): Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering technology from State Board of Technical Education as mentioned at 1B and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.
- For Graduate Apprentices in General Stream: Candidates should have successfully completed Degree from a recognized university as mentioned at 1C and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.
- Diploma Apprentice-Rs 8,000/Month
- Graduate Apprentice-Rs 9,000/Month
Engineering Graduate Apprentice: 26 Posts
- Electronics & Communication-20 Posts
- Computer Engineering-2 Posts
- Civil Engineering-4 Posts
Diploma Apprentice-34 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering-25 Posts
- Computer Engineering-1 Post
- Civil Engineering-2 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering-1 Post
- Mechanical Engineering-3 Posts
- Pharmacy-1 Post
- Medical Lab Technician-1 Post
General Stream Graduate Apprentice-22 Posts
- B.Com-15 Posts
- B.Sc(Nursing)-4 Posts
- B.Sc(Chemistry)-1 Post
How to Apply HAL Recruitment 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview at following venue in mentioned date at 9.30 A.M.Before walk-in candidates have to register on www.mhrdtnats.gov.in portal and a copy of the same may be submitted at the time of walk-in
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- Engineering Graduates-13.09.2022
- Graduates in General Stream-14.09.2022
Behind &partment of Training & Development,
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Avionics Division, Hyderabad.
Balanagar, Hyderabad- 500042.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here