Haryana Police Recruitment: The Haryana Police Department is the law enforcement agency for the state of Haryana, India. Present DGP of Haryana Police is P. K. Agarwal since August 16, 2021. He is an IPS officer of 1988 batch.
Haryana Police Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: Diploma/BCA/ MCA/ B.Tech/ M.Tech
Job Role: Sr. System Analyst/Programmer Data Analyst/Network Engineer/Web Designer
Salary: Rs.23250- 39200/month
Last Date: 06 December 2021
Sr. System Analyst:
- B.Tech/ M.Tech in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks (OR) BCA/ MCA/ PGDCA with a minimum of 50% marks (OR) M.Sc Forensics with a minimum of 50% marks. 2 years of experience in cyber forensics
Programmer Data Analyst:
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks (OR) BCA/ MCA/ PGDCA with a minimum of 50% marks (OR) M.Sc Forensics with a minimum of 50% marks. 1-year experience in cyber forensics
- Diploma in Computer Course (OR) BCA/ MCA/ B.Tech/ M.Tech with a minimum of 50% marks. Minimum 1-year experience in Networking/ System Administration.
- Diploma in Computer Course (OR) BCA/ MCA/ B.Tech/ M.Tech with a minimum of 50% marks. Minimum 1-year experience in Web Designing and Development.
- For General – 18 to 42 years
- Sr.System Analyst – 13 Posts
- Programmer Data Analyst – 08 Posts
- Network Engineer – 16 Posts
- Web Designer – 08 Posts
- Sr. System Analyst – Rs.39,200/-
- Programmer Data Analyst – Rs.27,200/-
- Network Engineer – Rs.27,200/-
- Web Designer – Rs.23,250/-
Haryana Police Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the performance in the walk-in-interview.
How to Apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents on 06 December 2021 to the following venue.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
State Crime Branch,
Haryana (Headquarters), Moginand,
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here