Haryana Police Recruitment: Haryana Police schedule to hire Constable 2021. If you have 12th as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Haryana. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The Haryana Police Department is the law enforcement agency for the state of Haryana, India. Present DGP of Haryana Police is Manoj Yadava since February 19, 2019. He is an IPS officer of 1988 batch.
Haryana Police Recruitment:
Company: Haryana Police
Job Role: Constable
Job Location: Haryana
Application Last Date: 29 June 2021
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution for all the categories.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher education. Physical Measurement/Screening as per selection criteria.
Maximum Age Limit(as on 01-06-2021):
- For General – 18 to 21 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For BC/SC/ST/EWS Categories – up to 5 years
- Gen=187 Posts
- SC=93 Posts
- BCA=72 Posts
- BCB=42 Posts
- EWS=52 Posts
- ESM GEN=37 Posts
- ESM SC=11 Posts
ESM BCA=11 Posts
- ESM BCB=15 Posts
Salary Details: Rs.21700-69100 – Level-3
Haryana Police Recruitment Selection Process:
- The names of successful candidates in the order of merit on the basis of aggregate marks achieved by the candidates in (PMT+PST+ Knowledge Test) shall be arranged by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission equal to the total number of vacancies for each category separately.
Knowledge Test :
- All these candidates who qualify in the Physical Screening Test (PST) will be eligible to appear for the knowledge test. The knowledge test shall be of only 60 marks.
- The knowledge test shall be of objective type having Hundred (100) multiple choice questions of 0.60
marks each and of Ninety (90) minutes duration. While each correct answer will get 0.6 marks. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in Hindi as well as in English.
Physical Screening Test:
- There shall be following three tests of 10 marks each i.e. the total marks for PST shall be 30. A candidate shall have to qualify all the 3 tests prescribed. Any candidate who fails to qualify any of the tests will not be allowed to take part in the further process of selection. The prescribed tests, qualifying standards and marks shall be as under:
|High Jump||More than 137 Cm (best of three chances)||10|
|Chin-ups||Minimum 8 (face above the horizontal bar in each count)||10|
|Race-2 KM||In less than 7 minutes and 30 seconds (timing with RFID technology)||10|
Physical Measurement Test:
- 175 CM – 05 Marks
- Above178 CM – 06 Marks
- Above 181 CM – 08 Marks
- From 184 CM and above – 10 Marks
- 83 cms plus a minimum expansion of 4 cm
- General – Rs. 100/-
- SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State only – Rs. 25/-
- Ex-Serviceman of Haryana/SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State only – No Fee
How to Apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website from 14 June 2021 to 29 June 2021
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Application starts from 14 June 2021)
- Opening date for submission of online applications: 14-06-2021
- Closing date for submission of online application: 29-06-2021
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 05-07-2021
- For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here