HBCSE Recruitment 2022 : HBCSE schedule to hire Project Scientific Assistant/Project Lab Assistant for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Mumbai. The details for the selection process, HBCSE application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
The genesis of the Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) can be traced to the late 1960’s, when some scientists at the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) got interested in the problem of improving the quality of science education in the country. These scientists, on a voluntary basis, undertook programmes in the schools of the Mumbai Municipal Corporation and in rural Madhya Pradesh. As the activities grew, a strong need was felt for institutional support, to systematically carry out field projects, do relevant basic research in science education, and to bring out good educational materials.
HBCSE Recruitment 2022 :
Job Role: Project Scientific Assistant- B/Project Lab Assistant-B/Engineer Trainee/Technical Trainee/Clerk Trainee
Qualification: Any Degree/Diploma/ITI
Salary: Rs 15,000 – 55,600/Month
Project Scientific Assistant- B:
- Full-time B.Sc./ B.S. (in any stream of Science or Mathematics) from a recognized University/Institute with an aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. 0 – 1 year post qualification experience in the field of educational material development, teaching, education research and social or developmental projects.
Project Lab Assistant-B:
- H.S.C. with aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. Two year experience in Laboratory. OR National Trade Certificate (NTC) (aggregate of 60% marks) awarded by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in Electrical or Electronics trade. Two years’ experience in the field of Electrical or Electronics. OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) (aggregate of 60% marks) awarded by National Council of Vocational Training NCVT) in Electrical or Electronics trade. One year experience in the field of Electrical or Electronics.
- Full-time degree in B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics and Communications/ Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
- Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Government recognized University/ Institute.
- Graduate from a recognized University/Institute. Knowledge of typing and use of personal computers and its applications
- Project Scientific Assistant- B – 28 – 31 years
- Project Lab Assistant-B – 28 years
- Engineer Trainee – 28 years
- Technical Trainee – 28 years
- Clerk Trainee – 28 years
- Project Scientific Assistant- B – 02 Posts
- Project Lab Assistant-B – 01 Post
- Engineer Trainee – 02 Posts
- Technical Trainee – 02 Posts
- Clerk Trainee – 01 Post
- Project Scientific Assistant- B – Rs. 55,600/-
- Project Lab Assistant-B – Rs. 35,900/-
- Engineer Trainee – Rs. 25,000/-
- Technical Trainee – Rs. 16,000/-
- Clerk Trainee – Rs. 15,000/-
HBCSE Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for HBCSE Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview with duly filled application form and required documents on respective dates to the following venue.
For more details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
- Project Scientific Assistant- B – 16/11/2022, 09.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- Project Lab Assistant-B – 15/11/2022, 09.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- Engineer Trainee – 11/11/2022, 09.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m
- Technical Trainee – 17/11/2022, 09.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- Clerk Trainee – 18/11/2022, 09.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education,
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here