Heavy Water Board Recruitment: Heavy Water Board schedule to hire Junior Translation Officer 2021. If you have Bachelor Degree/Master Degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Heavy Water Board is a constituent unit under the Department of Atomic Energy in the Government of India. The organisation is primarily responsible for production of heavy water which is used as a ‘moderator’ and ‘coolant’ in nuclear power as well as research reactors.
Heavy Water Board Recruitment:
Company: HWB Heavy Water Board
Job Role: Junior Translation Officer
Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Master Degree
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 02 August 2021
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English, with English/Hindi as a main subject at degree level (OR)
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi and English as main subjects at degree level (OR)
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a main subject at degree level (OR)
- Master’s Degree in Hindi /English or in any other subject with Hindi/English medium, with English/Hindi as a main subject or a medium of examination at degree level (OR)
- Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a main subject plus recognized Diploma / Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central / State Government offices including Government of India Undertaking.
Age Limit :
- OBC – 18 to 31 years
- SC & ST – 18 to 33 years
Category Wise Vacancies: 06 Posts
- SC – 02 Posts
- ST – 01 Post
- OBC – 03 Posts
Salary Details: Rs.35400/-
HWB Heavy Water Board Recruitment Selection Process:
- Mode of Selection comprises of Written Tests in Level 1 & 2 as detailed below:-vLevel-1 Test – Objective Test covering: General Hindi, General English, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude. 100 Questions in Bilingual (Hindi and English) – Duration – 2 Hrs
- Minimum Pass Percentage in each Level shall be as follows:- SC/ST/OBC : 40% aggregate In the event where large number of candidates obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the Level 1 examination, the candidates will be shortlisted for the Level 2 examination.
- For short listing of candidates, marks secured by the candidates will be arranged in descending order up to the minimum qualifying marks as mentioned above. Separate mark list will be prepared for SC, ST, OBC. PH and one common list for all the candidates who appeared in Level 1 examination.
- Obtaining the minimum qualifying marks alone does not entitle a candidate to be called for the Level 2 examination. Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of Level 1 examination will be in the ratio of 1:20 i.e. for every single vacancy, 20 candidates will be called for the Level 2 examination.
- If there is more than one candidate with the same cut off mark (while shortlisting in the case of 1:20), then all the candidates with the same mark will be shortlisted for Level 2 examination.
- Level 2 Test:- Descriptive written test consisting of two papers (Paper – I & Paper – II) . Empanelment Criteria: Final Selection will be based on the Marks obtained in Level – 2 (Main only).
How to Apply for HWB Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the application form along with required documents through postal on or before 02 August 2021.
For More Details: Click here
Assistant Personnel Officer (R),
Heavy Water Board,
V.S. Bhavan, 4th floor,
Mumbai – 400 094
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here