HESCOM Recruitment: Electricity is a vital resource for development. An efficient, reliable and well organized power sector capable of delivering quality power along with quality service is a necessity for any progressive community. Earlier, the power sector in the state of Karnataka was serviced by Karnataka Electricity Board. In the year 1999, the state government initiated the reforms process of the power sector to meet the needs of the burgeoning economy. As a first step, in 1999, the Karnataka Electricity Board was bifurcated into two companies, Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) and Vishweswaraiah Vidyut Nigama Limited (VVNL).
Job Role: Graduate Apprentice/Diploma Apprentice
Salary: Rs.5,000 – 7,000/-
Application Last Date: 17 October 2021
- Should possess/ acquire B.E./ B.Tech from a recognized University /Institution (Recognized by AICTE or State Govt. / Central Govt.) in applicable branches for Graduate apprentices.
- Should possess/ acquire 3 year Diploma from a Polytechnic College/ institution recognized by the State Govt./ Central Govt. in applicable branches for Technician (Diploma) Apprentices.
- Graduate Apprentice – 125 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice – 75 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.7000/-
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs.5000/-
HESCOM Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region) is entrusted with the task of short-listing the candidates from online application data. Short listing process will be done based on the marks secured in the Qualifying examinations only. Short listed candidates will be intimated through their registered Email ID’s only. They will have to appear in person for verification of documents at the O/o Executive Engineer (Ele.), ITI, HESCOM, Karwar Road, Vidyut Nagar, Hubballi.
How to apply for HESCOM Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates should enroll in NATS portal and then apply through online by using official website on or before 17 October 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
- Online Application starting date – 27.09.2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply for “Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited” – 17.10.2021
- Last date for applying “Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited” – 20.10.2021
- Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates list – 22.10.2021
- Verification of documents for shortlisted candidates at the 0/o Executive Engineer (Ele.), ITI, HESCOM, Karwar Road, Vidyut Nagar, Hubballi – Any working days between 09.11.2021 to 12.11.2021 (Timings 11 AM to 4 PM)
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here