High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment: High Court of Punjab and Haryana schedule to hireClerk for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh. The details for the selection process, High Court of Punjab and Haryana application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment:
Job Role: Clerk
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: As per govt policy
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of Computers.
Age limit (As on 27.08.2022): 18 to 37 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST & BC
- 10 years for PHC
- Others as per govt rules.
Category Wise Vacancies:
- Ex-Service man-126 Posts
Salary: Rs.10,300 – 34,800/-
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The applicant shall have to take online written examination (Computer based Test) in the following subjects:
Time Duration: 2 Hours
|Subject||Type of Exam||Maximum Marks|
|English Composition||Objective & Subjective||20 & 30|
- Qualifying marks 33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the Test unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.
- It is clarified that there will be negative marking in multiple choice questions.
- For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question(s) not attempted will receive no credit or discredit. Furthermore, candidates have to type subjective part examination of English Composition on computer within the stipulated time period. English composition (Subjective) will be checked only of those candidates who secure 33% or more marks in General Knowledge.
Thereafter, out of total candidates who qualify the Computer Based Test (CBT), the number of candidates as decided by Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee will be called for Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) i.e. to access the proficiency of candidates in operation of computer, which is mandatory but the marks of this Computer Proficiency Test would not be counted towards the final merit as this test will be only of qualifying in nature
The number of candidates as decided by Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee, who qualify both the tests i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT) as well as Computer Proficiency Test (CPT), will be called for checking of original testimonials/interaction.Thereafter, Select List of the qualified candidates will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in online written examination i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT).
Application Fee(Pay Online and Non-Refundable):
- General Candidates-Rs 825
- SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab-Rs 525
- PHC of Punjab-Rs 625
How to Apply High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 27 August 2022.
For More Details: Click here
For More Details: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here