HIL Recruitment: A Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Dept. of Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, was incorporated in March 1954 with the objective of supplying DDT for National Malaria Eradication Programme launched by the Govt of India. Subsequently, the company diversified into agro pesticides to meet the requirements of the agriculture sector and has grown manifold with a turnover of Rs. 339.90 crores in the year 2014-15. Presently the company is also operating in agro inputs namely agrochemicals, seeds, and recently it ventured into fertilisers so that all the requirement of the farming community can be met under one roof.
Job Role: Officer/Law Officer
Qualification: Masters Degree/B.L
Salary: Rs. 16,400-40,500/-
Last Date: 25 Sept 2021
HIL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level OR Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a subject at Degree level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at degree level. A diploma or certificate in translation from Government recognized institution is desirable with minimum 4 years experience of implementation of Official Language Act and Rules, organizing Hindi workshops and Training Programmes etc. Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa. Publication work in Hindi.
- Professional degree in Law (3 years) full time course after graduation or 05 years integrated course after 10+2 from the recognized University. Candidate should have minimum 02 years post qualification experience in the relevant filed with Industry / Govt./ Solicitor’s firm/ Advocate’s firm for handling the cases pertaining to matters of Commercial, Finance, Service matters including disciplinary action and other related matters etc. with different authorities, parties and Hon’ble Courts. Candidate should be well versed in labour laws, corporate laws including arbitration procedures and handling legal functions such as drafting of legal documents, advising on legal matters and coordination with advocates on legal issues, attending hearing etc. The candidate must have working knowledge of Computer.
Maximum Age Limit : 32 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer)
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 10 years for Person with Disability
- Others as per Govt rules.
Post wise vacancies: 02 Posts
- Officer (Rajbhasha) – 01 Post
- Law Officer – 01 Post
- Officer (Rajbhasha) – Rs.16400-40500/-
- Law Officer – Rs.16400-40500/-
HIL Engineer/Officer Selection Process:
- After screening of documents, suitable number of eligible candidates shall be called for selection which may consist of Online/ Written Test AND Interview.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates for Interview out of eligible candidates. The entire direct recruitment for the above posts in E-1 Cadre shall comprise of Online/ Written Test and Interview.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Computer based online/ written objective type test, information for which will be provided in the Admit Card. The online test/ Written Test will have two parts: Discipline Related & Aptitude Related. Duration of test will be of 90 minutes. The total number of questions will be 100 each, out of which 50 questions would be from mix of course curriculum of qualifying degree of relevant discipline of two marks each and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge/ Awareness of one mark each. There will be negative marking for wrong answers.
- Based on the performance of the Candidate in the Online Test/ Written Test, eligible candidates will be provisionally called for personal interview tentatively in the ratio of 1:7 for appearing for personal interview all outstation candidates will be reimbursed 3rd Tier AC fare (To & Fro).
- For General/OBC – Rs.590/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex.SM/ Departmental candidates
How to Apply for HIL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates send the duly filled application form along with required documents (attested copies of certificates, testimonials and recent passport size photograph) to the following postal address on or before 25 September 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
Deputy General Manager (HR & Admn.),
HIL (India) Limited, SCOPE Complex,
Core-6, 2nd Floor, 7, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003.
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here