HMT Recruitment: HMT schedule to hire Company Trainee 2021. If you have ITI as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Jalahalli. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
HMT Limited, formerly Hindustan Machine Tools Limited, is a state-owned holding company under the Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises in India. The company’s wholly owned subsidiaries include HMT Machine Tools Limited and HMT International Limited.
Company: HMT Machine Tools Ltd
Job Role: Company Trainee
Total Vacancies: 12
Salary: Rs.13,000 /-
Job Location: Jalahalli
Last Date: 29 April 2021
- NCVT/ITI+NAC from any recognized institute/board.
- Experience: Experience in Machine Tools industry. With work experience/undergone training at HMT Machine Tools Ltd. will be given preference. Should be well conversant in Multi Skill Operations/ Trade relevant to Machine Tool Industry.
Age Limit ( As on 01.03.2021):
- Company Trainee – 33 years
- Machinist, Grinder, Fitter, Electrician – 12 Posts
- Company Trainee-(NCVT/ITI+NAC) – Rs. 13,000/-per month
HMT Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit, experience, qualification & performance in the Practical Test/Written Test. The Tests(Total Marks-100) will be conducted in two stages: 1st stage : “ Practical Test” for Skill Testing – 70 Marks, 2nd stage: “ Written Test” for Aptitude & General Knowledge – 30 Marks
- Essential Qualifications indicated shall be from a recognized Institute/Board. The percentage of marks in Technical Qualifications shall be as follows:
- Mere possession of the qualification will not entitle a candidate to be called for Written Test and Practical Test.
- The Management reserves the right to raise/lower the minimum eligibility standards/criteria by taking into account the qualification and relevant experience while short-listing for the candidates to attend the practical test/ written test.
- Candidates on successful completion of Company trainee period (2 years) will be appointed only upon clearing written test/practical test. Performance assessment marks – 50 Marks, Written Test/ Practical Test – 50 Marks.
- For General, EWS & OBC – Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.250/-
- No fee is to be paid by PWD.
How to Apply for HMT Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidate should send their application form in the prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 29 April 2021.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
HMT Machine Tools Ltd
(A Govt. of IndiaUndertaking)
Jalahalli, Bangalore –560013
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here