HP High Court Recruitment: HP High Court schedule to hire Clerk/Peon/Steno/Driver for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Himachal Pradesh. The details for the selection process, HP High Court application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Himachal Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the state of Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh was born as a result of integration of twenty six Province and four Punjab hill States into a Centrally Administered Area on 15 April 1948.
HP High Court Recruitment:
Job Role: Clerk/Peon/Steno/Driver/Others
Qualification: 12th/Any Degree
- The candidates must possess Graduation Degree, having Diploma of one and a half year in food beverages or hospitality or its equivalent from any recognized institute and have to qualiff typing test with a speed of 30 W.P.M. in English and 25 W.P.M. in Hindi on computers.
- The candidates must possess Graduation degree from a recognized University and having basic knowledge in Computers like operating the computers, Windows and Linux operating systems and typing out and taking print outs etc. And have to qualiS, tYPing test with a speed of 30 W.P.M. in English and 25 W.P.M. in Hindi on computers.
Junior Office Assistant
- The candidates must possess degree of: B. Tech./B.E. in Electronics and Communication, Information Technology, Computer Science/BCA/ B.Sc. (IT)/ PGDCA or equivalent, OR +2 or equivalent qualilication +BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)/ DCA (Diploma in Computer Application)/I.T.I diploma in Computers
equivalent diploma in Information Technolory or Computers, with two years’ experience as System Assistant or Computer/ Desktop Engineer or on higher post in the freld of computers, and having basic knowledge in computers like operating the computers, windows and Linux Operating Systems and typing out and taking print outs etc. and the candidate has to qualify typing test with a speed of 30 W.P.M. in English and 25 W.P.M. in Hindi on computers.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from the recognized Board.
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation examination with diploma in gardening or floriculture from a recogniznd University/ Institution.
Stenographer Grade III
- The candidates must possess Graduation degree from a recognized Universit5r and having speed of 80 W.P.M. in English Stenography and 60 W.P.M. in Hindi Stenography and typing test in English with typing speed of 40 W.P.M. and typing test in Hindi with typing speed of 30 W.P.M. on computer.
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination and possessing a valid driving license for LMV at least for three years and experience as a Driver for driving LMV for at least three (3)years. Preference shall be given to those candidates who have good mechanical knowledge of automobiles.
Age Limit (as on 14.09.2022): 18 to 45 years (Relaxations as per government policy)
- Protocol Officer – 04 Posts
- Clerk – 169 Posts
- Jr Office Asst (IT) – 03 Posts
- Process Server – 77 Posts
- Peon/ Orderly/ Chowkidar cum Safaikaramchari – 94 Posts
- Mali – 03 Posts
- Stenographer Gr III – 90 Posts
- Driver – 04 Posts
- Protocol Officer/Clerk/Stenograher/Driver/Jr Office Asst (IT) – Rs.5910-20200/Month
- Peon/ Orderly/ Chowkidar cum Safaikaramchari/Process Server/Mali – Rs.4900-10680/Month
HP High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the Written Test/ Interview.
- For General (UR) – Rs.340/-
- For All Other Reserved Categories – Rs. 190/-
How to Apply HP High Court Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position online on or before 14 October 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here