HPCL Recruitment : HPCL schedule to hire Graduate Apprentices for 2022. The job location is Mumbai /Visakh. The selection process, recruitment process for HPCL Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
HPCL is an Indian oil and natural gas company with its headquarters at Mumbai in Maharashtra. It was incorporated in 1974 after the takeover and merger of erstwhile Esso Standard and Lube India Limited by the Esso Act 1974. HPCL operates two major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels and specialities, one in Mumbai (West Coast) of 7.5 million metric tonnes per annum (MMTPA) capacity and the other in Visakhapatnam, (East Coast) with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA. It also owns and operates the largest lubricant refinery in India producing lube base oils of international standards
HPCL Recruitment :
Job Role: Graduate Apprentice
Last Date: 28 Feb 2022
- The candidates must have completed Engineering Graduation in relevant fields of (Instrumentation Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering)
Age Limit (as on 19-02-2022)
- Min age – 18 yrs.
- Max age – 25 yrs.
- Age relaxation by 5 yrs, for SC/ST, 3 yrs for OBCNC and 10 yrs for PwBD
- Graduate Apprentice – 100 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.25000/month
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Candidates fulfilling above mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for interview at Mumbai Refinery office address. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview which will be tentatively scheduled in the month of March 2022.
- Merit list will be drawn basis the academic results of engineering degree and Scores in the Interview.
- Final offer for apprenticeship training would be subjected to clearing the Medical test as per HPCL standards and submission of all the documents / certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, medical certificates of PwBD and medical fitness etc., as may be applicable.
How to Apply HPCL Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at official NATs website on or before 28 February 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
For more govt. jobs: Click Here