HPCL Recruitment : HPCL schedule to hire Technicians for 2022. The job location is Visakh Refinery – Visakhapatnam. The details are provided below.
HPCL is an Indian oil and natural gas company with its headquarters at Mumbai in Maharashtra. It was incorporated in 1974 after the takeover and merger of erstwhile Esso Standard and Lube India Limited by the Esso Act 1974. HPCL operates two major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels and specialities, one in Mumbai (West Coast) of 7.5 million metric tonnes per annum (MMTPA) capacity and the other in Visakhapatnam, (East Coast) with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA. It also owns and operates the largest lubricant refinery in India producing lube base oils of international standards
HPCL Recruitment :
Job Role: Technicians
Qualification: Diploma/ B.Sc/ Science Graduate
Salary: Rs. 26,000 – 76,000/ month
Last Date: 21 May 2022
Operations Technician :
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
Boiler Technician :
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering,
- Desirable First class Boiler Attendant competency certificate
Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) :
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Maintenance Technician (Electrical) :
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation) :
- Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering (or) Instrumentation and Control Engineering (or) Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering (or) Electronics and Communication Engineering (or) Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
Lab Analyst :
- B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% Marks in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st class (60%)
Jr Fire & Safety Inspector :
- Science Graduate (40%) with valid HMV license
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2022) :
- The age limit for the above mentioned posts should be Minimum Age: 18 Years; Maximum Age : 25 Years
Total Vacancies: 186 Posts
- Operations Technician : 94 posts
- Boiler Technician : 18 posts
- Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) : 14 posts
- Maintenance Technician (Electrical) : 17 posts
- Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation) : 9 posts
- Lab Analyst : 16 posts
- Jr Fire & Safety Inspector : 18 posts
- The Remuneration for all the above positions will be minimum Rs. 55,000/ month on Cost to Company Basis (Pay Scale Rs. 26,000 – Rs. 76,000/ month)
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Candidates fulfilling all of the above eligibility criteria for respective positions will be called for a Computer Based Test(CBT) comprising of General Aptitude Test and Technical / Professional Knowledge.
- The CBT is likely to be conducted at 22 Cities across India. HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any Center. Candidates may be called for Computer Based Test at any center other than his/her choice. Candidates qualifying in the CBT will be called for Skill Test, in order of the category-wise and position wise merit list (as per cut – off marks decided by HPCL).
- Skill test shall be of “qualifying nature” only. The candidates qualifying Skill Test will have to appear for pre-employment medical examination. Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection.
- Rs. 590 for UR, OBC-NC and EWS candidates.
- No Fee for SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Online Payment through Debit / Credit card/ UPI/ Net Banking
How to Apply HPCL Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online at official website of HPCL given below on or before 21 May 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here