HPCL Recruitment: HPCL is an Indian oil and natural gas company with its headquarters at Mumbai in Maharashtra. It was incorporated in 1974 after the takeover and merger of erstwhile Esso Standard and Lube India Limited by the Esso Act 1974. HPCL operates two major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels and specialities, one in Mumbai (West Coast) of 7.5 million metric tonnes per annum (MMTPA) capacity and the other in Visakhapatnam, (East Coast) with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA. It also owns and operates the largest lubricant refinery in India producing lube base oils of international standards
Positions: Graduate Apprentice
Application Starting Date: 22 November 2021
- Engineering Graduation in [Only Civil/ Mechanical/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/Instrumentation/ Computer Science/IT with 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/ years for Gcn/OBC NIC and 50% for SC/ST/PWBD(VH/HH/OH) Candidates.
- Age Limit :
- For General – 18 to 25 years.
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
HPCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Candidates fulfilling all the above mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for Interview. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview which will be tentatively scheduled in the month of January 2022.
- All India merit list will be drawn basis the academic results of engineering degree and Scores in the INTERVIEW.
How to Apply HPCL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at official website from 22 November 2021 to 06 December 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here