HPPSC Recruitment: HPPSC schedule to hire Assistant Engineer/District Controller/Tehsildar 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/PG Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Himachal Pradesh. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, known commonly as HPPSC, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of Government of Himachal Pradesh constituted on 8 April 1971.The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, being an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority, set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India have to discharge the duties and functions, assigned to them under Article 320 of the Constitution.
Job Role: Assistant Engineer
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/PG Diploma
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Salary: Rs. 16650-39100/-
Last Date: 25 June 2021
- Full Time Degree in Civil Engineering discipline/ M. Tech. (Civil)/Post Graduate Diploma in Hydro Power Plant Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India with least 55% marks in case of SC/ST/Internal (HPPCL) candidates and 60% Marks in case of other categories.
- Desirable: Knowledge of customs, manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
- For General – 18 – 30 years.
- UR – 10 Posts
- S.C. of H.P. – 05 Posts
- O.B.C of H.P. – 04 Posts
- E.W.S of H.P. – 02 Posts
- S.T. of H.P. – 02 Posts
- S.C. Ex-Servicemen of H.P. – 01 Post
- PWD – 01 Post
- Wards of Freedom Fighters – 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 16,650-39,100/-
HPPSC Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on Screening/preliminary exam and Personality Test.
Computer based test / offline test (objective or descriptive/ examination/ Personality test/ final selection:-:
- In cases where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is
inordinately large, the Commission may limit / shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for personality test(s) by subjecting them to either Computer based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective / descriptive) of two hours duration.
- Marks obtained in the Screening Test are only meant to short list the number of candidates for personality test(s) and are in no way to be presumed by the candidates as being their merit for final selection. Minimum pass marks in Computer Based Test / Offline Test (objective or descriptive) are 25% for the candidates of General category and 20% for the candidates of reserved categories.
- Where selection is to be made purely on the basis of performance of the candidates before the Personality Test
Board, a candidate scoring more marks in the Personality Test shall be placed above the candidate scoring lesser marks in the Personality Test.
- The eligibility of candidate(s) called for the Personality Test will be determined on the basis of original documents produced on the day of Personality Test and the Commission will not be responsible if the candidature of any candidate is rejected at that stage or at the time of verification by the Appointing .As such, admission to the Screening Test/ Examination/ Personality Test shall be purely provisional
- For General Category/Others state: Rs.400/-
- For S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P./ EWS (Covered under BPL)/(including S.C. /S.T. /O.B.C. Ex.-Servicemen of H.P: Rs.100/-
- For Female candidates/ Ex-Servicemen of H.P: No fee
Mode of Payment: By debit or credit card or internet banking through “e-Payment Gateway”,
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidate should apply with required documentations through online using their official website on or before 25 June 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here