HPPSC Recruitment 2021: HPPSC schedule to hire Naib-Tehsildar for 2022. The job location 2022 is of Himachal Pradesh. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for HPPSC jobs 2022 are given below.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, known commonly as HPPSC, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of Government of Himachal Pradesh constituted on 8 April 1971.The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, being an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority, set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India have to discharge the duties and functions, assigned to them under Article 320 of the Constitution.
HPPSC Recruitment 2021:
Job Role: Naib-Tehsildar
Qualification: Any Graduate
Salary: Rs.10,300-34,800/ month
Last Date: 27 Jan 2022
- The candidates must be a Graduate from a recognized University.
- The age limit for the above mentioned posts should be between 21 to 45 years (to be reckoned from 01-01-2021)
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafide S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P. /W.F.F. of H.P. / Persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh.
Total Vacancies: 20 posts
- UR – 12 posts
- S.C. of H.P – 3 posts
- S.T. of H.P – 3 posts
- O.B.C. of H.P – 1 post
- EWS – 1 post
- The salary for the post of Naib-Tehsildar is Rs.10300-34800/month
Selection Process HPPSC Recruitment 2022:
- The selection process will be based on Screening/preliminary exam, Mains Exam and Personality Test.
- The total number of candidates to be called for Viva-Voce/ personal interview on the basis of written examination shall be three times the total number of posts advertised.
- The marks obtained by the candidates in the main written examination as well as in the viva voce would determine their final merit.
|Questions||General Knowledge (Objective type)|
|Total Marks||120 marks|
|Language||Both English and|
|G.K. & Current Affairs||100||02 hours|
|General English||50||1:30 hours|
|English Essay||50||1:30 hours|
- Any candidate, failing in any one of the above subjects shall be treated as not to have qualified the said examination.
- The candidates, who will qualify the above mentioned main written examination on the basis of merit, shall be called for Viva-voce Test/personal interview.
- For General Category/Others state: Rs.400/-
- For S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P./ EWS (Covered under BPL)/(including S.C. /S.T. /O.B.C. Ex.-Servicemen of H.P: Rs.100/-
- For Female candidates/ Ex-Servicemen of H.P: No fee
Mode of Payment: By debit or credit card or internet banking through “e-Payment Gateway”,
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidate should apply with required documentations through online by logging on to the official website on or before 27th January 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here