HPPSC Recruitment 2022: HPPSC schedule to hire Group C Posts for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Himachal Pradesh. The details for the HPPSC selection process, HPPSC application procedure and salary details of HPPSC Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, known commonly as HPPSC, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of Government of Himachal Pradesh constituted on 8 April 1971.The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, being an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority, set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India have to discharge the duties and functions, assigned to them under Article 320 of the Constitution.
HPPSC Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: HP Administrative Services/Tehsildar/Block Development Officer/Treasury Officer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Rs.10,300-39,100/ month
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- The age limit for the above mentioned posts should be between 21 to 35 years.
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafide S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P. /W.F.F. of H.P. / Persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh.
Total Vacancies: 29 posts
- HP Administrative Services – 07 Posts
- Tehsildar – 14 Posts
- Block Development Officer – 05 Posts
- Treasury Officer – 03 Posts
- HP Administrative Services – Rs.15600-39100/-
- Tehsildar – Rs.10300-34800/-
- Block Development Officer – Rs.10300-34800/-
- Treasury Officer – Rs.10300-34800/-
Selection Process HPPSC Recruitment 2022:
- The selection process will be based on Preliminary Examination/ Main Examination/ Personality Test.
- Preliminary Examination :- This preliminary examination will consist of two objective type papers (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 400 marks in the subjects of General Studies and Aptitude Test as per detail given below. This examination is meant to serve as a screening test only: the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be about 20 times the total approximate number of vacancies to be filled in the year through this examination. Only those candidates who have been declared by the Commission to have qualified the Preliminary Examination will be eligible for admission to the Main Examination corresponding to the said Preliminary Examination provided they are otherwise eligible for admission to the Main Examination.
- Provided that Aptitude Test (Paper-II) of the Preliminary Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33% and, therefore, marks obtained in this paper shall not be counted for determining the merit of the candidates to be drawn exclusively on the basis of marks obtained in General Studies (Paper-I) of the Preliminary Examination for their admission to the Main Examination.
|Paper||Detail of questions and marks||Syllabus|
|Paper – I General Studies (Code No. 01)||This paper shall be of 200 marks and there|
shall be 100 objective type (multiple choice)
|· History, Geography, Political, Art & Culture and Socio Economic Development of Himachal Pradesh.|
· Current events of National and International importance.
· History of India and Indian National movement.
· Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the world.
· Indian Polity and Governance Constitution, Political System,
Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues, etc.
· Economic and Social Development- Sustainable Development, Poverty, inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector
· General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
· General Science.
|Paper-II Aptitude Test (Code No.-02)||This paper shall be of 200 marks and in this|
paper there shall be 100 objective type
(multiple choice) questions
· Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
· Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
· Decision making and problem solving
· General mental ability
· Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc. (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
· English Language comprehension skills (Class X level)
(Main) Written Examination:-
- The main examination shall include compulsory subjects and one optional subject. Before this main examination a preliminary objective type examination based on multiple choice questions is to be conducted. The candidate shall specify in his / her application form the optional subject he / she desires to take. He / She may intimate any change of his / her intention to the Secretary of the Commission not later than the last date prescribed for the payment of the examination fee. A candidate shall answer the Optional Paper in English or in Hindi as per his / her option.
- No candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he / she obtains atleast 40% marks in compulsory papers of Hindi and English and 45% marks in the aggregate (excluding compulsory papers of Hindi & English).
INTERVIEW / PERSONALITY TEST ( 150 Marks) :-
- The total number of candidates to be called for interview / personality test on the basis of written examination shall not exceed three (3) times the number of the vacancies notified for recruitment through this examination. Provided that in case there is a tie between or amongst the candidates on account of having obtained equal minimum qualifying marks on the basis of written examination, all such candidates obtaining equal minimum marks shall be called for interview / personality test.
- The marks obtained by the candidates in the main examination (written part as well as interview/personality test) shall determine their final ranking.
- For General Category/Others state: Rs.400/-
- For S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P./ EWS (Covered under BPL)/(including S.C. /S.T. /O.B.C. Ex.-Servicemen of H.P: Rs.100/-
- For Female candidates/ Ex-Servicemen of H.P: No fee
Mode of Payment: By debit or credit card or internet banking through “e-Payment Gateway”,
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidate should apply with required documentations through online by logging on to the official website on or before 14 July 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here