HPPSC Recruitment: HPPSC schedule to hire HP Administrative Services/District Controller/Tehsildar 2021. If you have Any Degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Himachal Pradesh. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, known commonly as HPPSC, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of Government of Himachal Pradesh constituted on 8 April 1971.The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, being an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority, set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India have to discharge the duties and functions, assigned to them under Article 320 of the Constitution.
Job Role: HP Administrative Services/District Controller/HP Police Services/Tehsildar/Assistant Registrar
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs. 10300-39100/-
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Last Date: 15 June 2021
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- A candidate, who has appeared at an examination the passing of which would render him eligible to appear at this examination but has not been informed of result, may apply for admission to the examination.
- Candidates who have passed the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other Medical Examination equivalent thereto, but have not completed their internship by the time of submission of their applications for the HAS etc. examination will be provisionally admitted to the examination provided they submit along with their applications a copy of certificate from the University/ Institutions that they had passed the requisite final professional medical examination.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021):
- For General – 21 – 31 years.
- H.P. Administrative Service-08 Posts
- District Controller-01 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh Police Service-04 Posts
- Tehsildar-01 Post
- Assistant Registrar-02 Posts
- HP Administrative Services – Rs.15600-39100+(GP 5400)
- District Controller – Rs.15600-39100+(GP 5400)
- HP Police Services – Rs.15600-39100+(GP 5400)
- Tehsildar – Rs.10300-34800+(GP 5000)
- Assistant Registrar – Rs.10300-34800+(GP 5000)
HPPSC Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on prelims, main and Personality Test.
- This preliminary examination will consist of two objective type papers (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 400 marks in the subjects of General Studies and Aptitude Test. This examination is meant to serve as a screening test only: the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
Main Written Examination:
- The candidates declared qualified in the Preliminary examination will have to submit application for Main Examination through online/offline mode as the case may be.
- The number of candidates to be called for Main written examination will be about 20 times of the total number of vacancies to be filled in on the basis of aforementioned examination.
- The number of candidates to be called for viva-voce test after the Main written examination by the Commission shall be at its discretion on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Main written examination only. As far as possible this number will be three times the total number of vacancies.
- For General Category/Others state: Rs.400/-
- For S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P./ EWS (Covered under BPL)/(including S.C. /S.T. /O.B.C. Ex.-Servicemen of H.P: Rs.100/-
- For Female candidates/ Ex-Servicemen of H.P: No fee
Mode of Payment: By debit or credit card or internet banking through “e-Payment Gateway”,
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidate should apply with required documentations through online using their official website on or before 19 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here