HPSC Recruitment: HPSC schedule to hire Assistant Employment Officer for 2022. The job location is Haryana. The selection process, hiring process for HPSC Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Haryana Public Service Commission, known commonly as HPSC is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of Government of Haryana, responsible for conducting Civil Services examinations and Competitive Examinations to select the eligible candidates for various civil services and departmental posts.
Job Role: Assistant Employment Officer
Qualification: Master Degree
Salary: Rs. 9,300-34,800/-
Last Date: 04 April 2022
- Master degree in Psychology OR Master Degree in Education with Specialization in Vocational Guidance OR Master Degree in Education with Diploma in Vocational Guidance OR Master Degree in Education with Specialization in Principles and Techniques of Guidance and Hindi up to Matric standard.
Age limit : 21 to 42 Years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST, BC category of Haryana.
- 5 years for persons with disability (10 years for SC/BC’s of Haryana).
- Others as per government policy.
HPSC Recruitment vacancies:
- Gen/UR – 03 Posts
- SC of Haryana – 01 Post
- BC-A of Haryana – 01 Post
- Assistant Employment Officer – Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
HPSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
- For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana: Rs. 1000/-
- For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States: Rs. 1000/-
- For all Female candidates of General and reserved categories of all states: Rs. 250/-
- For Male candidates of SC / BC/ EBP (GC) / ESM categories of Haryana only: Rs. 250/-
- For all Physically Handicapped candidates of Haryana only: NIL
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
How to apply HPSC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 04 April 2022.
For More details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here