HPSCB Recruitment : HPSCB schedule to hire Assistant Manager for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Shimla. The details for the selection process, HPSCB application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd. is an Apex bank of the State of Himachal Pradesh; and is listed as Scheduled Bank with its branches spread across 6 districts of the State and one branch at New Subzi Mandi, New Delhi. Today HPSCB has all its branches on CBS, hence giving its customers benefits of technology at their doorstep. HPSCB can boast of having services at par with any national/international bank in the rural as well as Semi-Urban locations, the management of bank spares no efforts to provide world-class banking to its valued customers.
HPSCB Recruitment :
Position: Assistant Manager
- A second class graduation degree of a recognized University with minimum 50% marks. In case of candidates possessing banking experience of 3 years, simple graduate may also apply.
- For General – 18-45 years
Total Vacancies: 61 Posts
HPSCB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The online examination for the above posts (Jr. Clerk & Steno/Steno-typists) will be conducted in two phase pattern of examination i.e. Phase-I ( Preliminary examination) and Phase-II (Main Examination) through IBPS, Mumbai.
Phase-I (Preliminary Examination):-
|English Language||30||30||20 min.||Bilingual i.e.|
English and Hindi
both except English
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min.|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min.|
Phase-II (Main Examination):-
|Reasoning including Computer Aptitude||50||50||60 min.|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Data Analysis and Interpretation)||50||50||60 min.|
|General Awareness ( General, Economy /Banking Awareness)||50||50||30 min.|
Total marks for Phase-I (Preliminary Examination):
- The Phase-I (Preliminary Examination) will be of 100 marks which shall be qualifying in nature. The merit obtained by candidate in Phase-I (Preliminary Examination) will not be considered while preparing final merit list.
Total marks for Phase-II (Main Examination) & Interview:
- The marks for Phase-II (Main Examination) shall be 200 marks. The interview of candidates declared successful in Phase-II (Main Examination), shall be of 20 marks as per the provisions provided under Bank’s Service Rules.
- Gen/ OBC/ Ex-Service/ WFF / PhD- Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/ IRDP/ BPL/ANTODAYA /EWS CATEGORY – Rs.800/-
- Female of all categories – Rs.800/-
How to apply for HPSCB Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 30 September 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here