HPSEB Recruitment: HPSEB schedule to hire Junior Office Assistant/Steno Typist for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the HPSEB selection process, HPSEB application procedure and salary details of Autodesk Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Himachal Pradesh is almost wholly mountainous state having altitudes ranging from 350meters to 6,975 with climate conditions varying from semi-tropical to semi-arctic. The total population of Himachal Pradesh as per 2011 census was 68,56,509 with population density being 123 persons per sq. Km. Electric supply at the time of formation of the state in 1948 was available only in the Capitals of the erstwhile princely states and the connected load at the time was less than 500 kW.Thus the organization of the power utility in the state began relatively recently and first electrical division was formed in August,1953 under the Public Works Department. .
Job Role: Junior Office Assistant/Steno Typist
Salary: Rs.5910 – 20200/Month
HP State Electricity Board – Detailed Eligibility:
Junior Office Assistant (IT):
- 12th from a recognized Board of School Education/ University or 10th from a recognized Board of School Education with one/ two years Diploma/ Certificate From ITI in IT/ ITES as notified by Director General of Employment & Training, Govt. of India from time to time of three years Diploma in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ IT from a Polytechnic as approved by AICTE. Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi.
Junior Office Assistant (Accounts):
- B.COM from a recognized University. Candidates having passed M.COM qualification must have passed B.COM at graduation level. Knowledge of customs, manners & dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar condition prevailing in the state. Training and proficiency in the use of accounting software like Talley/ SAP/ ERP.
- Should Have passed the 12th examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board or School Education/ University. Should have the knowledge of word processing in the computer as prescribed by the recruiting authority. Knowledge of customs manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh in the suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Age Limit : 18 to 45 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Junior Office Assistant (IT): 16 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant (Accounts): 8 Posts
- Steno Typists: 4 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant (IT): Rs. 5910 – 20200/-
- Junior Office Assistant (Accounts): Rs. 5910 – 20200/-
- Steno Typists: Rs. 6400 – 20200/-
HPSEB Recruitment Selection Process :
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply for HPSEB Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form from HPSEB website (www.hpseb.com) and send the duly filled application form along with required documents (self-attested photocopies) to any one of the following postal address on or before 15 June 2022.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
Postal Address :
Executive Director (Pers.) Vidyut Bhawan,
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here