HRI Recruitment : HRI schedule to hire Personal Assistant/Upper Division Clerk for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Allahabad. The details for the selection process, HRI application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
The Harish-Chandra Research Institute (HRI) is a premier institution dedicated to research in Mathematics and Theoretical Physics. The areas of focus in Mathematics are Algebra, Analysis, Geometry, and Number Theory. In Physics the areas are Astrophysics, Condensed Matter, Particle Physics, Quantum Information, and String Theory. The institute runs a Ph.D programme in both Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, and has recently started an M.Sc. programme in Physics. The institute also has a visiting students’ programme for bachelors and masters students; and actively runs various outreach programmes.
HRI Recruitment :
Job Role: Personal Assistant to Director/Upper Division Clerk/Lower Division Clerk/Hindi Typist
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs. 19900-112400/-
Personal Assistant to Director:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a good command over English. Speed in shorthand @120w.p.m. and typing @60 w.p.m. Experience of working with personal computers (PCs). Experience: Experience of 8 years out of which at least 5 years are in the pay scale of Rs.4500-7000 or above as Stenographer in Central/ State Govt./AB/PSU.
Upper Division Clerk:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% overall marks in graduation. Working knowledge of English and Hindi. Knowledge (proficiency) of word processing and computer applications is essential. Experience: At least 3 years experience in an analogous post or 5 years experience as LDC in Central/State Govt. office/AB/PSU. Candidates should have experience in cash work including preparation of pay bills and other contingent bills
Lower Division Clerk:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Working knowledge of English and Hindi. Knowledge of word processing and computer applications is essential. Experience: Knowledge of routine office procedures, financial rules and office establishment. Experience in Central/State Govt. office/AB/PSU will be preferred.
- Graduate degree from a recognized university. Knowledge of Hindi & English Typing with 25 words per minute speed. Knowledge of word processing and computer applications is essential. Experience: Two years’ experience in Hindi typing work.
- Personal Assistant to Director – 40 years
- Upper Division Clerk – 30 years
- Lower Division Clerk – 30 years
- Hindi Typist – 30 years
- Personal Assistant to Director – 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk – 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 01 Post
- Hindi Typist – 01 Post
- Personal Assistant to Director – Rs.35400-112400/-
- Upper Division Clerk – Rs.25500-81100/-
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs.19900-63200/-
- Hindi Typist – Rs.19900-63200/-
HRI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are the minimum required. Mere possession of the same will not entitle a candidate to be called for test/interview. The selection for above posts shall be carried out entirely through a Skill Test (if required) and Written Test and as per norms of GoI. The Skill Test (only for the post of Hindi Typist) shall only be qualifying in nature. The final selection for the above posts shall be made only on the basis of performance in the Written Test.
Application Fees: Rs.500/-
How to apply for HRI Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by sending their application as per format to the address given below so as it reaches on or before 30 November 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
Postal Address :
Harish-Chandra Research Institute
Chhatnag Road, Jhunsi,
Prayagraj (Allahabad) – 211 019.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here