HURL Recruitment: Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) was incorporated on 15th June, 2016 as a joint venture company by Coal India Limited (CIL), NTPC Limited (NTPC) and Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) as the lead promoters with Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited (FCIL) and Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited (HFCL) as other two partners.
Job Role: Executives
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree/MBA
CTC: Rs.8.5 L – 40 LPA
Job Location: Gorakhpur/ Barauni/ Sindri
Last Date: 15 September 2021
TECHNICAL & PRODUCTION:
- Full-time regular B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks with required experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline OR B.Sc (Agri.) / BE (Any discipline) / B.Tech (Any discipline) / MBA or PGDBM / PGDM with specialization in Marketing / Agricultural Marketing / Agribusiness Management / Rural Management OR MBA (Any discipline) with required experience
- Should have been a commissioned officer in the Armed Forces / Class I officer in CAPF with minimum 5 years of service. OR Should have been a JCO / SNCO in the Armed Forces / Gazetted officer in CAPF with minimum 20 years’ service. Honorary Lieutenant/Captain will be preferred. OR Should have been a JCO / SNCO in the Armed Forces / Gazetted officer in CAPF with minimum 20 years’ service with required experience
Upper age limit :
- Technical & Production – 50 years
- Marketing – 40 – 60 years
- Security – 55 years
- Executive Grade 4- Ammonia – 02 Posts
- Executive Grade 4-Urea – 01 Post
- Executive Grade 4- Process – 02 Posts
- Executive Grade 5- Coordination – 01 Post
- Executive Grade 4- Coordination – 01 Post
- Executive Grade 5- Marketing – 01 Post
- Executive Grade 3- Supply Chain – 01 Post
- Executive Grade 4- Customer & Market Insights – 01 Post
- Executive Grade 3- Customer & Market, Insights – 01 Post
- Executive Grade 3- Chief Security Officer – 03 Posts
- Executive Grade 2- Security Officer – 12 Posts
- Executive Grade 1- Security Supervisor – 18 Posts
- Executive Grade 5- 40 lakhs
- Executive Grade 4- 27 lakhs
- Executive Grade 3- 19 lakhs
- Executive Grade 2- 12.5 lakhs
- Executive Grade 1- 8.5 lakhs
HURL Recruitment Selection Process :
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their experience profile for personal interview subject to meeting other advertised parameters.
- Selection will be through Personal interview. The Personal Interview may be conducted through video conferencing/ online mode. Physical Fitness: Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit. The details regarding medical fitness shall be intimated at the time of selection.
How to apply HURL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed Biodata form along with self-attested copies of following testimonials through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15 September 2021.
For More Details: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here