IARI Recruitment 2022: The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), commonly known as the Pusa Institute is India’s national Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. The name Pusa Institute is derived from the fact that the institute was originally located in Pusa Bihar as the Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911. It was then renamed as the Imperial Agricultural Research Institute in 1919 and following a major earthquake in Pusa, it was relocated to Delhi in 1936. The current institute in Delhi is financed and administered by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The IARI was responsible for the research leading to the “Green Revolution in India” of the 1970s.
IARI Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Young Professional/Field Worker/Semi Skilled Helper
Qualification: Master Degree/10th
Salary: Rs.17693 – 35000/-Month
Last Date: 3 Jan 2022
- Master degree in Genetics/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Plant physiology. Desirable: Working experience on wheat crop, molecular techniques and computer applications.
Field Worker/Semi Skilled Helper:
- 10th Pass from recognised board. Desirable: Experience in field and lab work related to agriculture
Age Limit: 18 – 35 years
Age Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST and woman candidates
Post wise vacancies:
- Young Professional – 01 Post
- Field Worker/Semi Skilled Helper – 02 Posts
- Young Professional – Rs.17693/-
- Field Worker/Semi Skilled Helper – Rs.35000/-
IARI Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply IARI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 03 January 2022.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here