IARI Recruitment: IARI schedule to hire JRF/RA/ SRF for 2022. The job location is New Delhi. The selection process, hiring process for HPSC Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), commonly known as the Pusa Institute is India’s national Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. The name Pusa Institute is derived from the fact that the institute was originally located in Pusa Bihar as the Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911. It was then renamed as the Imperial Agricultural Research Institute in 1919 and following a major earthquake in Pusa, it was relocated to Delhi in 1936. The current institute in Delhi is financed and administered by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The IARI was responsible for the research leading to the “Green Revolution in India” of the 1970s.
Job Role: Junior Research Fellow/Lab Assistant
Salary: Rs.19,473 – 31,000/ month
Last Date: 06 April 2022
Junior Research Fellow:
- Postgraduate degree in Life Sciences/Agricultural Sciences/ professional courses selected through a process described through any norms : Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Test CSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE. The selection process through a national level exam conducted by Central government departments and their agencies and institute such as DST, DBT, DAE,DOS,DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc. JRF: In addition to the prescribed Qualification, two years of research experience is required.
- Desirable: Experience in maize breeding for insect resistance/field and laboratory-based research and proficiency in computer
- 12th or equivalent pass. Desirable: Experience in insect rearing and/or handling maize field-related work including pollination(minimum 2 years) single plant tagging, plant harvesting, data recording, etc, and lab work as seed preparation, leaf-sample fixation for DNA isolation.
- For General – 35 years
Upper age is relexable up to:
- For OBC – upto 3 years
- For SC/ST – upto 5 years
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Lab Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 31000/-
- Lab Assistant – Rs. 19,473/-
IARI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The interview for eligible candidates will be held online, the details of which will be communicated to eligible candidates by email. After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be called by email for the online interview which is fixed on 11-04- 2022 from 10 A.M onwards. Reporting time for the online interview will be communicated and all the candidates shall adhere to the instructions.
How to Apply IARI Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with a self-attested scanned copy of the original documents through e-mail (email@example.com) on or before 06 April 2022.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here