IARI Recruitment : IARI schedule to hire JRF/RA/ SRF Officer for 2022. The job location is New Delhi. The selection process, hiring process for IARI Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), commonly known as the Pusa Institute is India’s national Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. The name Pusa Institute is derived from the fact that the institute was originally located in Pusa Bihar as the Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911. It was then renamed as the Imperial Agricultural Research Institute in 1919 and following a major earthquake in Pusa, it was relocated to Delhi in 1936. The current institute in Delhi is financed and administered by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The IARI was responsible for the research leading to the “Green Revolution in India” of the 1970s.
IARI Recruitment :
Job Role: JRF/Project Associate/Research Associate/Skilled Worker/ Helper/SRF
Qualification: Ph.D/Master Degree/12th/10th
Salary:Rs.19,291 – 31,000/ month
Interview Date: 21 April 2022
JRF/Project Associate I:
- Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology with 4/5 years’ bachelor’s degree. Those with 3 years bachelor’s degree must have NET (National Eligibility Tests) – UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions. Or equivalent or Ph.D. OR Master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences /MVSC or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent.
Research Associate I :
- The Institute/Organization Ph.D. in Genetics/Plant Breeding/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research experience with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
Skilled Worker/ Helper:
- Matriculate but not Graduate
- Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology with 4/5 years’ bachelor’s degree. Candidates having Post-graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualifications and 2 years of research experience.
- 35 years for SRF/JRF
- 40 years for RA
- 35 years for Skilled Worker/Helper
Upper age is relexable up to:
- For OBC – upto 3 years
- For SC/ST – upto 5 years
- JRF/Project Associate I – 02 Posts
- Research Associate I – 01 Post
- Skilled Worker/ Helper – 02 Posts
- JRF/SRF – 02 Posts
- JRF/Project Associate I – Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
- Research Associate I – Rs.47,000/-
- Skilled Worker/ Helper – Rs.19,291/-
- JRF/SRF – Rs.31000/-
IARI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The candidate intending to attend the walk in interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing before interview. If on the time of interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
How to Apply IARI Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates are requested to attend the interview on 21 April 2022 with their application in the enclosed Performa along with self-attested scanned copy of the original documents to the following venue.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Room No. 35, Division of Genetics,
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute,
New Delhi – 110012.
For more govt. jobs: Click Here