IARI Recruitment :The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), commonly known as the Pusa Institute is India’s national Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. The name Pusa Institute is derived from the fact that the institute was originally located in Pusa Bihar as the Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911. It was then renamed as the Imperial Agricultural Research Institute in 1919 and following a major earthquake in Pusa, it was relocated to Delhi in 1936. The current institute in Delhi is financed and administered by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The IARI was responsible for the research leading to the “Green Revolution in India” of the 1970s.
IARI Recruitment :
Job Role: Assistant
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs. 35,400 – 44,900/ month
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University. Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application form. Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of university in this regard, besides indicating the CGPA/OGPA in the application form. Candidates will have to produce the certificate/document issued by the university evidencing conversion formula of university, when called for document verification. Round off %age will not be acceptable under any circumstances for consideration for appointment. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 39.99% will be treated as less than 40%.
Age Limit(As on 1.6.2022):
- Assistant – 20 – 30 years
- ICAR Hqrs – 71 Posts
- ICAR Institute – 391 Posts
- Assistant – Rs. 35,400 – 44,900/ month
IARI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The number of qualified candidates for the Main Exam will be 10 times the number of vacancies. The result of Preliminary Examination will be finalized on the basis of percentile of marks. All candidates having the same percentile of marks, of last qualified candidate, will be allowed for Mains Examination.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Preliminary & Mains Examinations will not be less than as follows: UR : 30% ; OBC/ EWS : 25%; SC/ST/Divyang : 20%. Based on the aggregate performance in Paper – I of the Mains Examination with prescribed minimum qualifying marks as per para – ii, Paper-II will be evaluated. If a candidate does not obtain the minimum qualifying marks in Paper – I, the answer sheet of his/her Paper-II will not be evaluated.
- Based on the aggregate performance in Paper – I & II of the Mains Examinations, candidates will be called for Skill Test i.e. Computer Proficiency Test (CPT). Skill Test is mandatory and qualifying nature. If a candidate does not appear in Skill Test or fails to qualify the Skill Test, he/she will not be eligible for the post.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of overall performance of candidates in Paper – I, Paper-II of the Mains Examinations. After qualifying the CPT, final selection of candidates in each category, will be made on the basis of aggregate marks scored by them in ‘Mains Examinations only’ and final list of Selected candidates will be prepared accordingly.
ICAR Assistant Grade (Preliminary) Examination: –
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||1.00 Hours (1 hours and 20 minutes|
for the candidates eligible
ICAR Assistant Grade (Main) Examination:-
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|100||2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe.)|
|English Language &|
|II||Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi|
(Writing of Essay/ Precis/ Letter/ Application etc.)
|100||1 Hours (1 hours and 20 minutes for the candidates eligible for|
- UR/OBC-NCL(NCL)/EWS – Rs.1200/-
- Women/Schedule- Caste/Schedule Tribe/Person with Benchmark Disability – Rs.500/-
How to Apply IARI Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online from 7 May 2022 to 01 June 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
- Submission of online applications starts on 07 May, 2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications 01 June, 2022
- Last date and time for making online fee payment 01 June, 2022
- Correction Window 05 June, 2022 to 07 June, 2022
- Date of online objective type examination (CBT) (Preliminary) Last week of June, 2022 (Tentative)
- Date pf holding Mains examination To be informed at a later date.
- Skill Test To be informed at a later date.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here