IARI Recruitment: The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), commonly known as the Pusa Institute is India’s national Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. The name Pusa Institute is derived from the fact that the institute was originally located in Pusa Bihar as the Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911. It was then renamed as the Imperial Agricultural Research Institute in 1919 and following a major earthquake in Pusa, it was relocated to Delhi in 1936. The current institute in Delhi is financed and administered by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The IARI was responsible for the research leading to the “Green Revolution in India” of the 1970s.
Job Role: Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow/Young Professional/Lab cum Field Worker
Salary: Rs.15,000 – 47,000/-Month
Interview Date: 24 September 2021
- Ph.D in Environment science / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Plant Physiology/Life Sciences)
Senior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Physiology/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences
- B.Sc. (Agriculture) or BSc. (Botany; with minimum six months research experience)
Lab cum Field Worker:
- Candidates should possess Xth pass .
- Research Associate (RA) – 40 years
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 40 years
- Young Professional-I (YP-I) – 35 years
- Lab cum Field Worker – No age limit
Post wise vacancies:
- Research Associate (RA) – 02 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 03 Posts
- Young Professional-I (YP-I) – 16 Posts
- Lab cum Field Worker – 17 Posts
- Research Associate (RA) – Rs. 47000/-
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – Rs.25,000/-
- Young Professional-I (YP-I) – Rs.25,000/-
- Lab cum Field Worker – Rs.15,000/-
IARI Recruitment Selection Process :
- Applicants shortlisted for various positions shall be intimated about the date of the Interview on their registered Email and are expected to appear for the virtual interview to be conducted by an Interview committee lead and constituted by the CCPI of the respective centre’s.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by Email and are expected to join virtually for an interview on 24 September, 2021.
How to Apply IARI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates submit their application along with signed copies of the CV/biodata along with required documents through e-mail (Check Notification) and appear for the interview on 24 September 2021 at 10:00 AM
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here