IBPS Clerk Recruitment: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will help to the organization the personnel activities on customer request; they offer promotion projects, recruitment projects, Assessment centre projects, Projects where only registration of applications was done, Admission test & certification projects. The vision of this IBPS is to improve the word class systems and objective manner for different clients.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment:
Job Role: Clerk
Qualification: Any Degree
Application Last Date: 7 October 2021
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2021): 20 to 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD category
- Others as per Govt rules.
Participating Banks for IBPS Clerk 2021:
- Bank of Baroda Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank Punjab National Bank Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
IBPS Clerk 2021 State Wise Vacancies: (Indicative)
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLAND||03|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||02|
|Jammu & Kashmir||25|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Selection Process:
IBPS Clerk selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination. Candidates who cleared cut off marks of the Preliminary Examination called for Mains Examination. The Final Merit List based on Main Examination Only.
Time Duration 1 Hour
|Section||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Section||No. of Qns||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- The above tests, except for the Tests of English Language, will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary & Main Examination)
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/-
- For all others: Rs. 850/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.ibps.in) website from 7 October to 27 October 2021
For More Details(Old Notification): Click here [adcode]
Indicative Advertisement: Click here
Note: New/Modified Advertisement will be released today.Online Application again available from 7 October 2021.If you Already applied for the above notification on 12-17 July 2021 need not apply again.Your previous application will be considered for further process.
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk 2021:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 07.10.2021 to 27.07.2021
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 07.10.2021 to 27.10.2021
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November 2021
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: November 2021
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: November/December 2021
- Online Examination – Preliminary: December 2021
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2021/January 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: December 2021/January 2022
- Online Examination – Main: January/February 2022
- Provisional Allotment: April 2022
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here