IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 : IBPS schedule to hire Clerk for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the IBPS selection process, IBPS application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will help to the organization the personnel activities on customer request; they offer promotion projects, recruitment projects, Assessment centre projects, Projects where only registration of applications was done, Admission test & certification projects. The vision of this IBPS is to improve the word class systems and objective manner for different clients.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 :
Job Role: Clerk
Qualification: Any Degree
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2022): 20 to 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD category
- Others as per Govt rules.
Participating Banks for IBPS Clerk 2022:
- Bank of Baroda Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
IBPS Clerk 2022 State Wise Vacancies: (Indicative)
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLAND||04|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||01|
|Jammu & Kashmir||35|
IBPS Clerk 2022 Selection Process:
IBPS Clerk selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination. Candidates who cleared cut off marks of the Preliminary Examination called for Mains Examination. The Final Merit List based on Main Examination Only.
Time Duration 1 Hour
|Section||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Section||No. of Qns||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- The above tests, except for the Tests of English Language, will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary & Main Examination)
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/-
- For all others: Rs. 850/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.ibps.in) website from 1 July 2022 to 21 July 2022
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk 2022:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application:01.07.2022 to 21.07.2022
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 01.07.2022 to 21.07.2022
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: August 2022
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: August 2022
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: August 2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary: September 2022
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: September/ October 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: September/ October 2022
- Online Examination – Main: October 2022
- Provisional Allotment: April 2023
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here