IBPS Recruitment: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a government owned bank personnel recruitment agency under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
Job Role: Probationary officers/Management Trainee
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs 52,000-55,000/Month
Last Date: 10 November 2021
Detailed Eligibility(As on 10.11.2021):
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 26.8.2021.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 26.08.20 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
Age limit (As on 01.10.2021): 20 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities – 10 years
- Others as per Government rules.
IBPS PO 2021 Recruitment Total Vacancies: 4135 Posts
- Bank of Baroda-0
- Bank of India-588
- Bank of Maharashtra- 400
- Canara Bank-650
- Central bank of India-620
- Indian Bank-Not Reported
- Indian Overseas Bank-98
- Punjab National Bank-Not Reported
- Punjab & Sind Bank-427
- UCO Bank-440
- Union Bank of India-912
Not: Many Bank has not reported their count and all counts are indicative purposes only. So the count maybe increase.
IBPS PO 2021 Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the following stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview &
- Identity Verification
The preliminary examination is conducted for 100 Marks for 1-hour time duration.
|Test||Number of Qns & Marks|
Online Main examination the duration of the examination is 3 hours 30 minutes.
|Test||Number of Qns||Marks|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25|
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-VIII and Interview.
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.(Intimation Charges Only)
- Rs. 850 /- for all others(Application Fees including Intimation Charges)
How to apply IBPS PO 2021 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 20 October 2021 to 10 November 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates for IBPS PO 2021:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 20 Oct to 10 Nov 2021
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 20 Oct to 10 Nov 2021
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: Nov/Dec 2021
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 4 Dec 2021 and 11 Dec 2021(Tentative)
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Dec/Jan 2022
- Online Examination(Mains) – Jan 2022
- Conduct of interview: Feb/March 2022
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here