IBPS Recruitment : IBPS schedule to hire Software Developers/Programming Assistants for 2022. The location of the job is Mumbai. The details are mentioned below.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a central recruitment agency under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment
IBPS Recruitment :
Job Role: Software Developers/Programming Assistants
Qualification: B.E./ B. Tech/B.Sc/BCA/MCA/ M.Sc
Salary: Rs.25,500 – 35,400/-
- Full Time B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. (IT)/ M.Sc. (Comp. Science) from a recognised University /Institute. Minimum 3 years Post Qualification Work Experience.
- BSc-IT, BCA, BSc Computer Science or equivalent. Minimum 2 years’ Post Qualification Work Experience.
- Software Developers – 24 – 35 years
- Programming Assistants – 23 – 30 years
- Software Developers – Rs.35,400/-
- Programming Assistants – Rs.25,500/-
IBPS Recruitment 2022 Selection process:
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of performance in Online test, Skill test and Interview.
|Test||Number of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration||Version|
time of 90
|Professional Knowledge||50||50 minutes|
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the Candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Successful Candidates will be called for Personal Interview immediately after the Online examination. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Examination and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for IBPS Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview along with duly filled application and required documents on respective dates to the following venue.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
- Software Developer (Front-end and Back-end): 21.04.2022
- Programming Assistant 22.04.2022
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, 90 Ft DP Road, Behind Thakur Polytechnic,
Off. W E Highway, Kandivali (East),
For more govt. jobs: Click Here