ICAR Recruitment: ICAR schedule to hire Young Professional2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/Master Degree/PG Diploma/Any Degree/Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is New Delhi. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About ICAR: The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is an autonomous organisation under the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare , Government of India. Formerly known as Imperial Council of Agricultural Research, it was established on 16 July 1929 as a registered society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 in pursuance of the report of the Royal Commission on Agriculture. The ICAR has its headquarters at New Delhi.
Job Role: Young Professional
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/Master Degree/PG Diploma/Any Degree/Diploma
Job Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 24 June 2021
YP-II (Editorial Work):
- M.Sc. in Agricultural Science/Animal Science or allied sciences or M.Tech./M.E./Integrated Dual Degree (B.Tech.-M.Tech.) in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics. or MA (English Mass Communication/English Journalism) with minimum one year of working experience in editorial capacity in reputed national level journal. or
- PG Diploma (English Mass Communication/ English Journalism) with minimum two years of working experience in editorial capacity in reputed national level journal.
YP-II (Knowledge Bank):
- MCA or B. Tech.(computer Science or IT or equivalent) with 60% marks.
YP-II (Hindi Editorial):
- M.Sc. in Agricultural Science/Animal Science or allied sciences or M.Tech./M.E./Integrated Dual Degree (B.Tech.-M.Tech.) in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics. or MA (Hindi Mass Communication/Hindi Journalism) with
minimum one year of working experience in editorial capacity in reputed national level journal. or
- PG Diploma (Hindi Mass Communication/Hindi Journalism) with minimum two years of working experience in editorial capacity in reputed national level journal.
YP-II (Content Design):
- Graduates with at least 60% marks in Computer Application/ Information Technology/Computer Science/ artificial intelligence/ Operating System/ Software Engineering/ Computer Graphics with one-year experience in the relevant field. or
- 03 years Degree/Diploma with 60% marks in Printing Technology with specialization in graphics management. At least 1 year Diploma in Graphics Designing with specialization in Corel Draw, Photoshop.
YP-II (Planning & Monitoring):
- M.Sc. in Agricultural Science/Animal Science or allied sciences or Master in Business Management or Master in Computer Application. Experience in coordination and management.
YP-II (Publication Management):
- MBA (Marketing) or equivalent (with minimum 60% marks) from a recognized institution and B.Com/BBA/BBS (With minimum 60 % marks) from a recognized University/College (with minimum one year of experience in relevant field)
- Master degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized university/Institute. Working knowledge in OJAS/KOHA.
YP-II (Audio Production):
- B.Tech. with 60% marks or 3 years Diploma in Electronic Telecommunication/sound and TV engineering with 60% marks. One year experience of sound recording.
YP-II (Video Production):
- Degree with 60% marks or 3 years Diploma in non-linear video editing/Video filming/Photography/Video Graphy with 60% marks, from any Govt. Institute or Recognize Institute.
- Skills in Final cut pro and Adobe premiere, Adobe after effects, Title motion graphics Skills in handling professional video camera and digital cine camera. Two years work experience
- Masters Degree in Agricultural Sciences/Library and Information Sciences/Computer Applications/Basic Science. 2 years’ experience in e-resources management or any consortium.
Age Limit: 21 to 45 years
- YP-II (Editorial Work) – 03 Posts
- YP-II (Knowledge Bank) – 01 Post
- YP-II (Hindi Editorial) – 02 Posts
- YP-II (Content Design) – 01 Post
- YP-II (Planning & Monitoring) – 01 Post
- YP-II (Publication Management) – 01 Post
- YP-II (Library) – 01 Post
- YP-II (Audio Production) – 01 Post
- YP-II (Video Production) – 01 Post
- YP-II (e-Resource) – 01 Post
Salary: Rs.35, 000/-
ICAR Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of their academic qualification, experience, publication, achievements/awards etc. submitted by the candidates with the duly filled application form and considering relevant criteria as per job requirement of the position.
- The list of shortlisted candidates to be called for Walk-in-Interview and an invitation of interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidate on the e-mail address given in his/her application form.
How to apply for ICAR Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and submit the duly filled application form along with required documents through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 24 June 2021
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here