ICFRE Recruitment: The Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education is an autonomous organisation or governmental agency under the Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India.
- Biodiversity & Invasive Species, Regeneration, Ecology and Carbon Stock: 1st Class M.Sc. in Botany/ Environmental Science/ Environment Management and Forestry.
- Diseases and Microbiology : 1st Class M.Sc. in Botany/ Plant Pathology/Forestry/Agriculture Pathology. OR Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification in above relevant subjects. OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course in above relevant subjects.
- 1st Class M.Sc. in Agriculture/ Forestry/Botany/Economies OR 1st Class M.Sc (Ag.) with genetics and plant breeding or, 1st Class M.Sc.(Plant Biotechnology) or 1st Class M.Sc.(Biotechnology) or 1st class M.Sc.(Botany) or 1st Class M.Sc (Life Science) or 1st Class M.Sc.(Forestry). OR 1st Class M.Sc. in Agriculture/ Forestry/Botany/Environmental Science / Geo-informatics OR 1st Class M.Sc in Computer Application/ Forestry OR 1st class M.Sc in Geology OR 1st class M.Sc in remote sensing/GIS.
Upper Age Limit : 28 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PH
Post Wise Vacancies: 12 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – 02 Posts
- Junior Project Fellow – 10 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
- Junior Project Fellow – Rs.20,000/-
ICFRE Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection shall be made on the basis of their qualification, experience, and performance in the interview.
How to Apply for ICFRE Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in interview along with required documents on 29 November 2021 at 09.30 A.M in the following address.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here