ICMR Recruitment: ICMR schedule to hire Junior Research Fellowship 2021. If you have M.Sc/MA as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is New Delhi. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The Indian Council of Medical Research, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world.
Job Role: Junior Research Fellowship
Total Vacancies: 150
Job Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 31 May 2021
- M.Sc/MA or equivalent degree in the following relevant subjects with minimum 55% marks for General/EWS/OBC candidates and 50% for the SC/ST and PwBD candidates.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination in 2020-2021 session can also apply.
Biomedical Sciences with emphasis on Life Sciences (like microbiology, physiology, molecular biology, genetics, human biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, biophysics, immunology, pharmacology, nursing, zoology, botany, environmental sciences and veterinary Medicine (excluding Agriculture extension/ Soil Sciences, etc.)
Social Sciences like psychology, sociology, home science, statistics anthropology, social work, public health/health economics (agriculture economics will not be considered).
Upper Age Limit : 28 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST, PwBD and female: 5 years
Field Wise Vacancies:
- Biomedical Sciences – 120 posts
- Social Sciences – 30 posts
ICMR Recruitment selection Process for Junior Research Fellowship:
- Selection will be based on the online examination (Computer Based Test).
Online examination: Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi (NCR), Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Srinagar (J&K) and Varanasi
- For General/EWS/OBC: Rs.1500/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.1200/-
Note: PwBD exempted from payment of a fee
How to Apply ICMR Recruitment 2021 for JRF?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at ICMR website (www.icmr.nic.in) on or before 31 July 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
- Date for filling of online application form : 01.07.2021
- Last date for filling of online application : 31.07.2021 (Not to be extended in any case)
- Date of Entrance Examination : 12.09.2021
- Mode of Exam : COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT)/ONLINE
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here