ICSI Recruitment: ICSI schedule to hire Consultant for 2022. The job location is Noida/Navi Mumbai/Hyderabad. The selection process, hiring process for HPSC Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is a statutory professional body in India with the objective of promoting, regulating and developing the profession of company secretaries in India. It is headquartered in New Delhi, has four regional offices at New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata and Mumbai, and has 70 chapters around the country. A person is eligible to apply for membership by passing all three levels of examinations that is CSEET (Earlier foundation), Executive and Professional prescribed by ICSI and completing Short term and Long term practical training.
Job Role: Consultant
Qualification:Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India/Ph.D/LLB/PG
Last Date: 08 April 2022
- Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India / Ph.D (in Commerce) / LL.B / Post Graduate in Commerce or Economics. Post Qualification Experience of more than 1 year.
Consultant (Company Law):
- Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Minimum Post Qualification Experience of 3 years
Age Limit :
- Consultant – 40 years
- Consultant (Research) – 07 posts
- Consultant (Company Law) – 01 Post
- Consultant (Research) – Rs.36,500-40,000/-
- Consultant (Company Law) – Rs.40,000/-
ICSI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Mere submission of application / fulfilment of eligibility conditions will not confer any right on the candidate to be shortlisted / called for interview.
- The percentage obtained in various degrees/ diplomas should be rounded off to the lower whole number. For eg. 49.3% or 49.8% should be entered as 49% & not as 50%. In case grades are awarded, they should be converted to numerical equivalent percentages.
How to apply for ICSI Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 08 April 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply:Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here