IGCAR Recruitment 2022: IGCAR schedule to hire Pharmacist/Scientific Assistant for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Kalpakkam. The details for the selection process, IGCAR application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research is one of India’s premier nuclear research centres. It is the second largest establishment of the Department of Atomic Energy, next to Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, located at Kalpakkam, 80 km south of Chennai, India.
IGCAR Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Pharmacist/Scientific Assistant/Technician
Salary: Rs.31,490 – 49,848/-
Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine – Detailed Eligibility:
Pharmacist /B :
- HSC (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months Training in pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy
Scientific Assistant/B (Radiology) :
- Minimum 60% in B.Sc. (Radiography) from a recognized University OR Minimum 50% in B.Sc from a recognized University with 1 year Diploma in Radiography from a recognized University/ Institution.
Technician/B [Dental Hygienist :
- HSC (Science) with 60% marks + 2 year diploama in Dental Technician (Hygienist Mechanics) recognized by Dental Council of India
Maximum Age Limit :
- Pharmacist/B, Scientific Assistant/B, Technician/B – 50 Years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Pharmacist/B – 02 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/B – 01 Post
- Technician/B – 01 Post
- Pharmacist /B – Rs.41540/-
- Scientific Assistant/B (Radiology) – Pay Rs. 49848/-
- Technician/B [Dental Hygienist – Pay Rs. 31490/-
IGCAR Recruitment Selection Process:
- If the number of applications received are more, GSO reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates based on the percentage of marks obtained.
How to Apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible may forward enclosed Application in the prescribed form(excel format) along with required documents through email: careergso@ igcar.gov.in latest by 07 July 2022 and attend the walk-in-interview on 15 July 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
General Services Organisation Annex Building,
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here