IGNCA Recruitment: IGNCA schedule to hire Programme Assistant/Project Assistant for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the selection process, IGNCA application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA), an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India having its Regional Centre at Bengaluru is visualised as a Centre encompassing the study of all arts, especially in their dimension of interrelationship and mutual interdependence. The IGNCA seeks to place the arts within the context of the natural and human environment. The fundamental approach of the centre in all its work is multi-disciplinary and holistic.
Job Role: Programme Assistant/Project Assistant
Qualification: Master’s Degree
Salary: Rs.30,000/ month
- Master’s Degree in Arts/Humanities Science/Media/Mass Communication/ Journalism, Culture related or allied field from any recognized University. He/She should be very well versed with MS Office, basic proposal writing and event management skills. Prior work experience of at least 3 years in organizing similar events and/or in the arts and culture space either in an individual capacity or as part of a Government or private arts organization and/or interacting/working in a media environment.
Project Assistant :
- Master’s Degree in a culture related or allied field from any recognised University. Prior Research experience in Art History/Cultural Studies/Cultural Anthropology/Folk & Tribal Research/Civilization and Cognitive Studies/ Heritage and archival documentation is a must. He/She should be very well versed with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point etc. Candidates with good research background will be given preference. At least one year of demonstrable and or documented experience in research & documentation
Age Limit: Not more than 35 years
- Programme Assistant – 01 Post
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
- Programme Assistant/Project Assistant – Rs. 30,000/- per month.
IGNCA Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
How to apply for IGNCA Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates should send the duly completed application and self-attested copy of the testimonials, experiences through postal on or before 21 October 2022.
For More Details: Click here
Postal Address :
The Regional Director
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts
Kengunte Circle, Mallathahalli
Bengaluru – 560056.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here