IGNCA Recruitment: IGNCA schedule to hire Project Manager/Project Associate/Content Writer 2021. If you have Bachelor Degree/Master’s Degree/PG Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is New Delhi. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About IGNCA: The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA), an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India having its Regional Centre at Bengaluru is visualised as a Centre encompassing the study of all arts, especially in their dimension of interrelationship and mutual interdependence. The IGNCA seeks to place the arts within the context of the natural and human environment. The fundamental approach of the centre in all its work is multi-disciplinary and holistic.
Job Role: Project Manager/Project Associate/Content Writer/Graphic Designer/Project Assistant Research/Project Assistant Management/Office Assistant
Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Master’s Degree/PG Diploma
Salary: Rs.20,000 – 75000/-
Job Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 11 June 2021
- Master’s Degree with 55% marks in Art History / Museology/ History/ Fine Arts/ Conservation/ Anthropology or Management related or allied field from any recognized University.
- Experience of at least ten years in organizing major events /managing arts and culture space/ curating significant exhibitions/ managing cultural institutions/project designing/outreach/product and market development as part of Government or private art organization. Proficiency in MS Office, basic proposal writing, and event management skills. Very good written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi Ability to work efficiently on fast-paced projects with defined timelines.
Project Associate – Research and Coordination:
- Master’s Degree in Art History/ Museology/ History/ Fine Arts/ Anthropology/ Art and Culture Management-related or allied field from any recognized University.
Project Associate Management and Outreach:
- Master’s Degree in Art History/ Media/ English Literature/ Mass Communication/ Journalism / Art and Culture Management related or allied field from any recognized University.
- Master’s Degree in English, Journalism, Art History, Anthropology/ Public Relations/ Advertising, or other art and craft related fields.
- Bachelors or Post Graduate Diploma in Graphic Design/ Product Design/ Applied Arts/ Multimedia Arts and other relevant subjects.
Project Assistant Research:
- Master’s Degree in Art History/ Museology/ History/ Fine Arts/ Anthropology or allied field from any recognized University.
Project Assistant Management:
- Master’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Arts/ Management/ Mass Communication from any recognized University.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University One year Computer Application Certificate.
- Project Manager: Not less than 45 years
- Project Associate – Research and Coordination: Not more than 40 years
- Project Associate Management and Outreach: Not more than 40 years
- Content Writer: Not more than 40 years
- Graphic Designer: Not more than 40 years
- Project Assistant Research: Not more than 35 years
- Project Assistant Management: Not more than 35 years
- Office Assistant: Not more than 30 years
- Project Manager – 01 Post
- Project Associate – Research and Coordination – 01 Post
- Project Associate Management and Outreach – 01 Post
- Content Writer – 01 Post
- Graphic Designer – 01 Post
- Project Assistant Research – 01 Post
- Project Assistant Management – 01 Post
- Office Assistant – 01 Post
- Project Manager – Rs.75,000/- per month
- Project Associate – Research and Coordination – Rs.40,000/- per month
- Project Associate Management and Outreach – Rs.40,000/- per month
- Content Writer – Rs.40,000/- per month
- Graphic Designer – Rs.40,000/- per month
- Project Assistant Research – Rs.30,000/- per month.
- Project Assistant Management – Rs.30,000/- per month.
- Office Assistant – Rs.20,000/- per month.
IGNCA Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- An advertisement will be published in Delhi’s leading newspapers and applications would be screened through short listing as per eligibility followed by an interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview
How to apply for IGNCA Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can send the Duly completed application and self-attested copy of the testimonials through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11 June 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here